Maine’s blood shortage is still critical as supplies recover from the normal summer slowdown, so there are plenty of opportunities for donors to give the “Gift of Life” this month at Red Cross blood drives in the Mid-Maine and Sebasticook Valley region
Some incentives for donors this month are:
- A chance to win a seven-day cruise for two departing from Boston to Bermuda on the Norwegian Dawn.
- A $5 Lobster Bucks Card from Weathervane Seafood Restaurant.
- A chance to win a lobster dinner for two from Weathervane Seafood Restaurant.
- A coupon for $5 off your next purchase at Freihofer's Bakery Outlet.
Blood drives scheduled this month include:
- Wednesday, Oct. 17: Skowhegan Community Center, 12 – 6 p.m.
For an appointment, call 1-800-REDCROSS.